Digital Precision Weighing Scale
Retail / Office
• Maximum weight: 10 kg
• LCD with green backlight
• Response time in 2 seconds
• Selectable 13 weighing units
• Tare / Zero function available
• Auto-off function
• With 4 adjustable back screws to adjust machine level
• Stainless steel pan protected by a plastic film which can be removed
• External calibration by customers (need a 5kg calibration weight)
• Power: AC adapter (7.5V 200 mA) (Included)
• Reading Precision(g): 0.1g
When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us, or have notified us that you do not agree to any change in these Terms and Conditions or in any of our Policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective, or you are not satisfied with the Product), we will examine the returned Product. Provided we are satisfied with the condition of the Product following our examination, we will either replace the item (if returned owing to a defect) or provide you with a refund.
If you have requested a refund we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used to pay. We will process the refund as soon as possible.
Products returned by you because of a defect or within the seven-day cooling-off period will be refunded in full after delivery costs have been deducted.
A claim by you that the quantity of the Products delivered falls short of the quantity ordered shall be notified to us within 2 days from the date of delivery.
If you do not notify us accordingly, we shall have no liability in respect of such shortfall and you shall be bound to pay the price as if the Products had been delivered in accordance with the Contract.
ShippingThe cost of return transportation is at your expense.